Go Down

Topic: Saving Variables received over bluetooth (Read 365 times) previous topic - next topic

Ragnoth

I am working on a project that involves receiving variables over bluetooth sent from a phone. I have the code working after it receivers the variables but not the receiving parts. I want to send 6 variables like var = 50 on the phone side  and save them as var, var1, var2, var3, etc with the values on the arduino side. I have read all sorts of stuff and found nothing that relates to sending variables in the format I need for this project. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I understand initializing the bluetooth, and all that for the arduino just not receiving and saving a variable name with a number range attached to it.

Ragnoth

I realized I put this in the wrong section. Can an mod move it to the programming section please?

AWOL

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Riva

Have a look at parseInt and parseFloat and then grab the code from here  or here for a possible examples of how I used it.
I might seem like an idiot but remember it takes one to know one.
Forum user generally fall into three categories (the good, the bad & the a**hole) what category do you fit in?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy