Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saving Variables received over bluetooth  (Read 230 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I am working on a project that involves receiving variables over bluetooth sent from a phone. I have the code working after it receivers the variables but not the receiving parts. I want to send 6 variables like var = 50 on the phone side  and save them as var, var1, var2, var3, etc with the values on the arduino side. I have read all sorts of stuff and found nothing that relates to sending variables in the format I need for this project. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I understand initializing the bluetooth, and all that for the arduino just not receiving and saving a variable name with a number range attached to it.

View Profile

I realized I put this in the wrong section. Can an mod move it to the programming section please?

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

Why programming?
There's no code.

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Norfolk UK
Edison Member
View Profile

Have a look at parseInt and parseFloat and then grab the code from here  or here for a possible examples of how I used it.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it. Piss on it and walk away.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: