Go Down

Topic: Saving Variables received over bluetooth (Read 342 times) previous topic - next topic

Ragnoth

I am working on a project that involves receiving variables over bluetooth sent from a phone. I have the code working after it receivers the variables but not the receiving parts. I want to send 6 variables like var = 50 on the phone side  and save them as var, var1, var2, var3, etc with the values on the arduino side. I have read all sorts of stuff and found nothing that relates to sending variables in the format I need for this project. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I understand initializing the bluetooth, and all that for the arduino just not receiving and saving a variable name with a number range attached to it.

Ragnoth

I realized I put this in the wrong section. Can an mod move it to the programming section please?

AWOL

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Riva

Have a look at parseInt and parseFloat and then grab the code from here  or here for a possible examples of how I used it.

Go Up