Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Web Controlled Arduino  (Read 292 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello,

I am trying to control an arduino board over the internet (well initially local network, I can expand it the internet myself)

I have an uno and an Ethernet shield. There is lots of information on controlling it by making the Ethernet shield a web server and accessing it as html.

The way I want to control it is to have a set of variables that is accessible over the web, suggestions on how to go about this would be grateful. I was thinking just have them in a web page or a database of some sort.

Anyway, basically I want the arduino to be able to check a set of variables on the web and use those variables as inputs, for example (variable led_1 = 0) so the arduino fetches the value of 0 from the web and sets the local variable of led_1 to 0.

A bit long winded but any info on how I can approach this would be much appreciated, thanks.

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Anyway, basically I want the arduino to be able to check a set of variables on the web and use those variables as inputs, for example (variable led_1 = 0) so the arduino fetches the value of 0 from the web and sets the local variable of led_1 to 0.

If your project is to be "web (http)" based, then you would probably use arduino web client code.

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: