Go Down

Topic: Bluetooth speaker interfacing with arduino output (Read 133 times) previous topic - next topic

Sep 08, 2016, 04:22 am Last Edit: Sep 08, 2016, 04:30 am by crazy734
Hi Guys. I'm new to arduino (just knew about it 4 days back). I just had a couple of questions. I'm trying to build an electronic bluetooth stethoscope. The input is the sound and voltage from the pressure sensor which is fed to the arduino. I want the output to be generated in the form of bluetooth signals, be it from the board itself or from a bluetooth module. Is this possible with arduino or a bluetooth module which can transmit these signals? If yes, how with either of them? And which blutooth module must I use in order to achieve this? If no, why? And even if I do manage to generate these bluetooth signals, I want the receiver end of the signals to be connected to a speaker and then the heart sounds must be heard directly through a speaker connected to this external circuit. Is this possible? I've researched a lot and seen mostly the cases of external device using bluetooth to give a controlled input to the arduino board. I want this to work the other way round but with audio signal. I want the real time heart sounds to be converted to bluetooth signals and received by an external bluetooth module which can, if not exactly, at least approximately, convert these back to audio signals and give the sound as output through the speaker attached in the external circuit. And one more thing. How do I program arduino to exactly be in sync with the bluetooth module of the receiver end in the external circuit?

PS. I know the basics of the programming in arduino since I have a sound knowledge in C&C++

Please guys, help me out on this one.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131