Go Down

Topic: Current flow & Voltage Drops in series & parallel (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Grumpy_Mike

So this is how it works.

That's the 1st order approximation. Works well for just lighting up a led.

I was under the assumption from what you said in another thread that you considerd an approximation to be a lie.

Boffin1

Jan 11, 2013, 06:14 pm Last Edit: Jan 11, 2013, 08:10 pm by Boffin1 Reason: 1
@  G Mike    I think for some reason beyond my comprehension, there are a couple of guys ( not including  PapaG ) trying to wind us up, while confusing the newbies with all their nitpicking.

Its a shame that every bit of help we try to give the newbies is torn apart.

I will no longer replying or responding to any more of their commments , its a waste of typing :-)
With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

Papa G

@  G Mike    I think for some reason beyond my comprehension, there are a couple of guys ( not including  PapaG ) trying to wind us up, while confusing the newbies with all their nitpicking.

I will no longer replying or responding to any more of their commments , its a waste of typing :-)

Thanks for the clarification.  :)

Hippynerd

LOL. Get over yourself already.
I've seen you post good content before, so I hope you change your mind, but stick to the good content, rather than the drama.
https://sites.google.com/site/rgbledcubes

Go Up