Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Current flow & Voltage Drops in series & parallel  (Read 1540 times)
Manchester (England England)
Brattain Member
Solder is electric glue
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

So this is how it works.

That's the 1st order approximation. Works well for just lighting up a led.

I was under the assumption from what you said in another thread that you considerd an approximation to be a lie.

Cape Town South Africa
Edison Member
A newbie with loads of posts, and still so much to learn !
View Profile

@  G Mike    I think for some reason beyond my comprehension, there are a couple of guys ( not including  PapaG ) trying to wind us up, while confusing the newbies with all their nitpicking.

Its a shame that every bit of help we try to give the newbies is torn apart.

I will no longer replying or responding to any more of their commments , its a waste of typing :-)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:10:47 pm by Boffin1 » Logged

With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

Dallas, TX
View Profile

@  G Mike    I think for some reason beyond my comprehension, there are a couple of guys ( not including  PapaG ) trying to wind us up, while confusing the newbies with all their nitpicking.

I will no longer replying or responding to any more of their commments , its a waste of typing :-)

Thanks for the clarification.  smiley

Eugene, Oregon
View Profile

LOL. Get over yourself already.
I've seen you post good content before, so I hope you change your mind, but stick to the good content, rather than the drama.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: