Go Down

Topic: Current flow & Voltage Drops in series & parallel (Read 2198 times) previous topic - next topic

Grumpy_Mike

So this is how it works.

That's the 1st order approximation. Works well for just lighting up a led.

I was under the assumption from what you said in another thread that you considerd an approximation to be a lie.

Boffin1

Jan 11, 2013, 06:14 pm Last Edit: Jan 11, 2013, 08:10 pm by Boffin1 Reason: 1
@  G Mike    I think for some reason beyond my comprehension, there are a couple of guys ( not including  PapaG ) trying to wind us up, while confusing the newbies with all their nitpicking.

Its a shame that every bit of help we try to give the newbies is torn apart.

I will no longer replying or responding to any more of their commments , its a waste of typing :-)

Papa G

@  G Mike    I think for some reason beyond my comprehension, there are a couple of guys ( not including  PapaG ) trying to wind us up, while confusing the newbies with all their nitpicking.

I will no longer replying or responding to any more of their commments , its a waste of typing :-)

Thanks for the clarification.  :)

Hippynerd

LOL. Get over yourself already.
I've seen you post good content before, so I hope you change your mind, but stick to the good content, rather than the drama.
https://sites.google.com/site/rgbledcubes

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy