Go Down

Topic: List of Due (or R3) compatible shields? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

philip

I know all the official Arduino Team shields are R3/1.0 compatible. But what about third party shields?

There was a link to a page in the Arduino wiki to list those, but I can't find it right now and it does not seem to be linked from the Due wiki page (and I think it contained only three shields and nobody edited it.

Is there a list detailing what shields are compatible with different Arduino variants?

Long version:

Generally, there is not much up to date info about shields and compatibility, I feel. (Or I'm missing something?)

This could be due to the fact that there's a lot of information regarding this "R3" or "1.0" standard (what's the proper name, actually?) hidden in the description of the different Arduinos, but not a single document that would just contain all the facts. If I'm producing a new shield or trying to find out if the foobar shield works with my Leonardo, where do I go?

Shieldlist.org lags about a year behind and doesn't even include the ICSP/SPI header.

A lot of this information http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/SimilarBoards#goShie seems to be outdated as well.

Pointers welcome, maybe I just haven't found current information.

Have a good weekend
Philip

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy