Go Down

Topic: Arduino Ethernet Networking Setup Help (Read 597 times) previous topic - next topic

JackSac67

Jan 11, 2013, 11:50 pm Last Edit: Jan 11, 2013, 11:52 pm by JackSac67 Reason: 1
This is part Arduino and part not Arduino, but I was wondering if someone else has gone through this or knows a solution. I have an Arduino with Ethernet Shield hooked up by an RJ45 cable to my MacBook Pro that has sharing internet through ethernet enabled. My MacBook is connected to the internet with WI-FI of course, but through an Airport Extreme hooked up to a router. My question is, how should I go about forwarding port 80 for my Arduino? To simplify, Arduino--->MacBook--->Router--->Airport Extreme. I know my Arduino's private IP and my MacBook's private IP, but Airport Utility asks for an IP that begins with 10.0.1.X. Someone clear my confusion.

cjdelphi

You can't...  you first need a cross over cable, then some kind of internet sharing (eg ics)

zoomkat

You can't...  you first need a cross over cable, then some kind of internet sharing (eg ics)

I think ICS may be windows.
Google forum search: Use Google Advanced Search and use Http://forum.arduino.cc/index in the "site or domain:" box.

Go Up