Go Down

Topic: Aaron Swartz sucide (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic

GoForSmoke

It has everything to do with presumption of innocence; you probably don't understand what that actually means.

Good luck with that. Since the Police State took over, innocent until proven guilty doesn't happen until you hit court and they're working on fixing that too.

Get deep in tard-con country and you'll hear gems like "He didn't EARN his rights!". That gets Amens. Yup, and they're all patriots too. Here's to the Evangelist States of America, everyone else Howdy Now Git!

I find it harder to express logic in English than in Code.
Sometimes an example says more than many times as many words.

draythomp

Sadly, you're right.  However, if we don't keep correcting the idiocy every time we see or hear it, we're part of the problem.
Trying to keep my house under control http://www.desert-home.com/

GoForSmoke

There is no correcting those people. None whatsoever. They live in fact-proof bubbles.
I find it harder to express logic in English than in Code.
Sometimes an example says more than many times as many words.

Grumpy_Mike

They live in fact-proof bubbles.

Brilliant quote, I may use it. +1 on the Kama

dhenry

However, if we don't keep correcting the idiocy every time we see or hear it, we're part of the problem.

I consider more of a problem when the "elitists" couldn't think logically and insisted that others follow them off a logic cliff.

Swartz didn't like the laws and decided that he would be the final arbiter of what's right and wrong and executed the people's will, whether they liked it or not.

He probably didn't expected the potato to be so hot.

Go Up