Go Down

Topic: Controlling 30 servos.. (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

evolion

I know this is an old post but, just in case dbiltcliffe observes this reply, I must ask:

Would you post the rest of the code your sample came from?  I would love to see it. 

Thanx

jeffmorris

I bought the Lynxmotion SSC-32 board. How should I connect the SSC-32 board to the Arduino board? Should I use Arduino Mega board instead of Arduino Uno board?

PaulS

At 136 posts, you should know that taking a question onto an unrelated post is not a good idea. You should also know that posting questions about hardware without posting a link to the hardware wastes everybody's time.

zoomkat

I bought the Lynxmotion SSC-32 board. How should I connect the SSC-32 board to the Arduino board? Should I use Arduino Mega board instead of Arduino Uno board?

I'd go ahead and get the mega as the price difference between the mega and uno is now only a couple of $. You connect the arduino tx and rx to the ssc-32 TTL rx and tx, and connect the grounds between the two boards. make sure both are set for the same baud rate. 
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   8)

Go Up