Go Down

Topic: board not showing in serial port (Read 433 times) previous topic - next topic

hilukasz

my other boards seem to be recognized in serial port, but this one (they are all unos) does not seem to want to show up. is there a way to troubleshoot it? the "L" LED is on, as well as the "ON" LED.

any ideas?
for(i = 0, i < 820480075, i++){ Design(); Code(); delay(1000); } // hellowoo.com

James C4S

Where did you buy the non-functioning Uno from?
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

hilukasz

Where did you buy the non-functioning Uno from?

amazon. same seller as always, never had any problems. I was building a prototype board to debug an attiny, and fear I *might* have damaged it in this way. I was just curious if there are good ways of diagnosing it, or if I can just replace the chip.
for(i = 0, i < 820480075, i++){ Design(); Code(); delay(1000); } // hellowoo.com

James C4S

Since most of the sellers on amazon are selling clones, I would verify what the USB to serial chip being used is, to determine if you need a driver.

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Go Up