Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: homemade touch buttons and potentiometers  (Read 344 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

lets face it if i were to buy these things i would be spending at least 150 just alone on buttons and potentiometers so i was reading up and i saw there was a way create graphite touch buttons and graphite potentiometers sounds easy enough right just draw your parts and hook them up. well im running intoa lack of information how to make them i would like to have 6 pots and 8 buttons so im thinking of some kind of array is that possible to do with these type of sensors?

Des Moines, WA - USA
God Member
View Profile

Yes

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

lets face it if i were to buy these things i would be spending at least 150 just alone on buttons and potentiometers
150 what on how many? 150 cents for 1200 switches and 300 potentiometers would be a good price.

so i was reading up and i saw there was a way create graphite touch buttons and graphite potentiometers sounds easy enough right just draw your parts and hook them up. well im running intoa lack of information how to make them
So, go back to where you were reading that nonsense and keep reading.

i would like to have 6 pots and 8 buttons so im thinking of some kind of array is that possible to do with these type of sensors?
No. It's really hard to put a physical switch into a logical memory location.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: