Go Down

Topic: 5x5x5 LED cube help (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

"controlling 5 LEDs at a time, and doing that in a loop of 5 that is inside another loop of 5, and you have controlled all 125 LEDs."
I have posted that before. Doubt I could find it with a forum search - I can post it again when I get home.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Hippynerd

Cool! If you find it, please send it to me, or post it, im mostly just curious, sometimes i do build samples, just to see it work, just because I think thats neat.

CrossRoads

I know where it is, I had it open to maybe copy part for what I had posted earlier in this thread.
Be home in an hour or so, will post it then.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.

suicidalacorn

I know where it is, I had it open to maybe copy part for what I had posted earlier in this thread.
Be home in an hour or so, will post it then.

awesome! thanks!

CrossRoads

Here it is.
I only did 3 of 5 rows, the other 2 are connected up the same.

Go Up