Go Down

Topic: Menu for Display (Read 18993 times) previous topic - next topic

olikraus

Hi

U8NUM and LABEL might have different size. The first one is selectable, the second one none. This has an effect on their size (selectable elements reserve space for their boarder) so the position might also be differnet.

"black squares"? Maybe you can send a picture. I do not understand what you mean by that.

Oliver

gnusso

thanks oliver
in attachment the pictures

regards
gnux

olikraus

Oh, that's the scroll bar. You seem to have 5 items. If the scrollbar is connected correctly with the strlist element, then you should be able to go down until the fifth element appears.
If not, let me see the code for the related strlist and vsb element.

Oliver

gnusso

Good Afternoon Oliver,
yes is the scroll-bar ... it's possible to remove it  ?'

Thanks
Gnux

olikraus

Hi

Wow, what a long thread... still ongoing  8)
The element M2_VSB(...) (=Vertical Scroll Bar) creates the scroll bar, so removing this element will remove the scroll bar.

Oliver

gnusso

Thank you very much :-)

Great ! so we are only at the begging :-) I think that I will pass to a Graphics display suggest by you :-) so i'm joking :-)

for put in places the other display 128x64 are required a lot of change into my code ? or just change the position of my elements ?

Thanks
Gnux

olikraus

The menues should be portable, but for sure, positions need to be adjusted.

Oliver

gnusso

Good Morning Oliver, how are you :-) ? so after a little time i'm here again :-) working with your fantastic library ;-) ... I've almost finished my software ... but I would use a the top level your library :-) so I've defined a menu with sub menu ... but I don't remember how to define a button into my panel ... so I've this button:

- prev
- next
- select / up
- down
- exit

now I would like customize another button, so something like a shortcut ... when I'm pushing this button I go directly on my menu or sub menu :-)

is possible ?

Thanks however for the support,
Gnux

olikraus

Hi, glad to see that you are still working with m2tklib.

Yes, this is possible. You could use the HOME Button for this. If the M2_KEY_HOME button is pressed, it will "jump" to a specified menu (http://code.google.com/p/m2tklib/wiki/fnref#setHome)

The "Home-Menu" can be a top-level menu but of course any other sub menu also.

Oliver

gnusso

Thanks Oliver :-) so is also possible define several Home button or just only one ?

because I'm using already a home button for escape and go to the root menu ...

thanks
gnux :-)

olikraus

How many (quick) buttons would you need?

Oliver

gnusso

I think will be a couple one for entry into a menu and only to exit to the root right now I'm using home button for exit to all menu ...

thanks infinite,
gnux

olikraus

ok, i have implemented something. Which variant of m2tklib do you need? I mean, what is your display?

Oliver

gnusso

Hi Oliver,
so in my display mainly into my display I've:

{ "1:DEVICES", &el_num_menu },
  { "2:SET-TIMER", NULL },
  { ". 2-1:SpecifDate", &el_num_menu_timer },
  { ". 2-2:Weekly", &el_num_menu_timer_dw },
  { ". 2-3:Daily", &el_num_menu_timer_d },
  { ". 2-4:Working", &el_num_menu_timer_work },
  { "3:VIEW-TIMER", NULL },
  { ". 3-1:SpecifDate", &el_num_menu_timer_view },
  { ". 3-2:Weekly", &el_num_menu_timer_view_dw},
  { ". 3-3:Daily", &el_num_menu_timer_d_view },
  { ". 3-4:Working", &el_num_menu_timer_work_view },
  { "4:SETUP", &el_num_setup },
  { "5:DATE/TIME",&el_list_date },

where for entry into this list I press button, and for exit to welcome display i press another button as you explain :-)

so if you want i can collaborate with you without problem in this way i can understood better your library :-)

so yes another shortcut button i think will be ok i think, what do you think about that ?

Thanks
Gnux

olikraus

Hi

I have added another home button (M2_KEY_HOME2, m2.setHome2(...)).

Oliver

Go Up