Go Down

Topic: My body gives Electricity when i trying to acquire signal by AD620 inst. amp ? (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

Grumpy_Mike

I'm 13 right now and the first time I was shocked by 220v ac was probaly when I was 5. Since then, I've been shocked quite a few times. Electricity here is 220v.

So far you have been lucky. The amount of pain iis dependent on how much current passes through you and where it passes. With electrodes you are minimising the resistance of you and so is much more dangerous than a casual schock.
You must have at lease a 1M resistance in seriese with electrodes.

arduinohabib

What is man's best friend? The breadboard!

AWOL

Anything from a few hundred ohms to tens of kilo ohms, depending on moisture.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

arduinohabib

Oh I thought it was about 400k for females and 600k for males.

EDIT
So I guess I can use myself as a pull-down reistor if I run out of resistors!
What is man's best friend? The breadboard!

dany151

thnx for all ... i was using DC power supply ...but now im using 9v batteries  and  isolate myself and my work from electricity.... but i got a sequre wave on the output of AD620 ..... my friend told me that the transistors reched saturation region so change the input voltage to 3v ....but i see most of researchs used 12v as input ....any one have used AD260 before can help me ?? i will make a new topic for that ...thnx again

Go Up