Go Down

Topic: Wall-E's Friend (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

DuecyDuece

Hi guys! This is my first post and I am new to the Arduino community. Any who, I made an Arduino project over winter break and I just want to share with everyone!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfs8HPWJCAA

It is my first robot, and my second arduino project.

Here is a list of parts that I used:
-Arduino UNO R3
-Tamiya vehicle chassis
-Tamiya double gearbox
-Old RC and the reciever chip (I hacked into it)
-Virtuabotix MGS90 micro servos
-Virtuabotix Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
-Wireless Camera kit
-LEDs
-Two 9V power supplies
-Random metal parts from Home Depot

I will make a video explaining the components of it soon, so stay tuned!

AWOL

Very nice!
I like it a lot - well done!
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

pYro_65

Looks like a lot of work, great job.

codlink

Great job!  I have the same wireless camera I got off Ebay.  Camera has pretty good resolution for being so small. 

Now see if if you can skin it to hide the internals.  Maybe give it a hand or two.
//LiNK

trendski

Awesome!

That's inspirational and cute. I would like to have a go myself, so I'm looking forward to seeing more installments and especially code - do you have a Blog page?

Craig Turner, blog: http://gampageek.blogspot.co.uk/ It helps with my learning if I write things down, esp. for others to follow (constructive comments welcomed to improve)

DuecyDuece

Looks like a lot of work, great job.

Thank you! It took me about 40 hours to complete the project; the hardest part was getting started.

DuecyDuece

Great job!  I have the same wireless camera I got off Ebay.  Camera has pretty good resolution for being so small. 

Now see if if you can skin it to hide the internals.  Maybe give it a hand or two.

I wasn't expecting much from a 20$ wireless camera, but the resolution was quite good! What really impressed me was the camera's range. I didn't expect it to have decent signal 2 houses down from mine.

Thanks for the suggestion! I have to display it for an engineering event soon, so I'll definitely make it more appealing. I will keep you updated :)

DuecyDuece

Awesome!

That's inspirational and cute. I would like to have a go myself, so I'm looking forward to seeing more installments and especially code - do you have a Blog page?

Thank you! I don't have a blog page, but I will definitely keep you updated once I complete the "How I Made..." video. Is there anything in specific that you'd want me to address in the video?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy