can someone confirm that I put the orientation of my IMU right.
- If I point X to North and turn it right, MagX decreases. So MagX=MagX*-1 , correct?
- If I point Y to North and turn it right, MagY decreases. So MagY=MagX*-1 , correct?
- If I point X(front) upwards, AccX raises. So AccX=AccX, correct?
- If I point Y(front) upwards, AccY raises. So AccY=AccY, correct?
- If I pint Z up, the value is negative. If I point Z down it is negatve. So AccZ=AccZ*-1, correct?
Regarding MagZ: I point it North (IMU 90° tilt - so upside north) and I get positive values. I turn it right 360° but the values always stay positive.
The only way to get negative values for MagZ is if I point it 45° down and North .
What am I doing wrong here? How do I find the correct orientation for MagZ?