I'm starting to play with arduino and I recently bought a nhd-c0220biz-fsw-fbw-3v3m lcd and found a nice library for it.
The problem is that I don't know how to connect it to arduino
I searched online but I didn't find clear info about this.
The datasheet is also not very clear to me (but I think it's mostly because I'm very ignorant).
Here is the datasheet: www.newhavendisplay.com/specs/NHD-C0220BiZ-FSW-FBW-3V3M.pdf
Can someone help me out?
I see that there are 10 pins.
- I think that pins A and K (on the side) should be for the backlight, so they might not be necessary for now (although any info about this is also welcome);
- the RST pin might also be not important for now;
- Vdd and Vss should be quite straightforward, Vdd is the 3.3V power supply from arduino and Vss is connected to ground;
- SCL and SDA are used to transmit, right? I see that you need to connect them to Vdd with a pull-up resistor. Is 10kOhm enough? Can I connect these two pins directly to A5 and A4? Do I need something in between?
- then there is a VOUT, which is described as a "Voltage booster circuit" and they say to "connect to 1uF cap to VSS or VDD". What is this? Do I need this or I can just ignore it?
- the last two pins are marked C1+ and C1-, and the datasheet shows them to be connect one to the other through a 1uF capacitor. What are these? Necessary or not?
Thanks for the help!