Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Error - Arduino micro, virtualwire and servotimer2  (Read 443 times)
Italy
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi, i'm trying to use virtualwire and servotimer2 libraries together, but the problem is that arduino micro doesn't have a timer2 and I don't find any library that i can use to replace servotimer2 library without using timer1 that goes in conflict with virtualwire.
Any suggestions?

Poole, Dorset, UK
Edison Member
View Profile

Which arduino doe's not have time 2 mine do.

Mark

Italy
View Profile

I see that microcontroller of arduino micro is an ATmega32u4 that doesn't have a timer2 (try searching on google), in fact when I try to verify an example sketch of the servotimer2 library give me error, but if I change the board in tool/boards with a board that doesn't have an ATmega32u4 all work fine.
So I have to buy another arduino boards, like arduino UNO, or there is a solution to this problem?

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Faraday Member
Baldengineer
View Profile

Which arduino doe's not have time 2 mine do.
Boards based on the ATmega32u4 do not have a timer2.  Currently that's the Leonardo and Micro.

So I have to buy another arduino boards, like arduino UNO, or there is a solution to this problem?
Get a different board or re-write the library if someone else hasn't already.

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.c

Italy
View Profile

Thanks you very much for your answer.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: