Go Down

Topic: Error - Arduino micro, virtualwire and servotimer2 (Read 502 times) previous topic - next topic

Megas112

Hi, i'm trying to use virtualwire and servotimer2 libraries together, but the problem is that arduino micro doesn't have a timer2 and I don't find any library that i can use to replace servotimer2 library without using timer1 that goes in conflict with virtualwire.
Any suggestions?

holmes4

Which arduino doe's not have time 2 mine do.

Mark

Megas112

I see that microcontroller of arduino micro is an ATmega32u4 that doesn't have a timer2 (try searching on google), in fact when I try to verify an example sketch of the servotimer2 library give me error, but if I change the board in tool/boards with a board that doesn't have an ATmega32u4 all work fine.
So I have to buy another arduino boards, like arduino UNO, or there is a solution to this problem?

James C4S

Which arduino doe's not have time 2 mine do.

Boards based on the ATmega32u4 do not have a timer2.  Currently that's the Leonardo and Micro.

So I have to buy another arduino boards, like arduino UNO, or there is a solution to this problem?

Get a different board or re-write the library if someone else hasn't already.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Go Up