Go Down

Topic: Having problem interfacing LCD along with PS/2 keyboard to Arduino Leonardo. (Read 431 times) previous topic - next topic

sNarsi

Firstly, when I'm testing only PS/2 libraries with leonardo on my system it worked pretty good.But when I try to upload only LCD program to board it works but it wont upload program on to the board next time i try to(even though it shows "done uploading").So I need to go to another PC and program any other program on it and then it start to work on my PC again(only once if it is a LCD program again).
           I thought there is some problem with LCD interfacing on my board.But when i tried LCD program on my friends PC it worked.However when I tried PS/2 libraries on friends system it didn't work.
           Well what I want to say is,
                             =>PS/2 library worked on my system(Which I tried first.) but not LCD library(Which I tried second).
                             =>LCD library worked on my FRIENDS system(Which I tried first.) but not PS/2 library(Which I tried second).
           What I want to know is,
           =>Does it happens only to my Leonardo or to the others also?
           =>Do there will be same problem with Arduino UNO?

PS: Pins I used for LCD are (13,12,11,10,9,8);
     Pins for PS/2 keyboard are (2,3);

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy