Go Down

Topic: transistor switch logic . very hard to solve this scenario. (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

HazardsMind

the darlington has no resistor in the base?

Nope, just follow the link I gave you, to wire it.
Created Libraries:
TFT_Extension, OneWireKeypad, SerialServo, (UPD)WiiClassicController, VWID

jaylisto

the darlington has no resistor in the base?

Nope, just follow the link I gave you, to wire it.

i will try this thing.

i will also try the relay style of the others suggested solution
jaylisto

AWOL

You need to use two relays, one DPDT to determine forward/reverse and a one SPST to to perform the stop/go command, this second relay's contacts is simply wired in series with the positive voltage coming from the motor battery.

Or, if you want speed control and have an appropriate transistor, you use that in place of the single-pole relay, and just use the DPDT for reverse.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

jaylisto

You need to use two relays, one DPDT to determine forward/reverse and a one SPST to to perform the stop/go command, this second relay's contacts is simply wired in series with the positive voltage coming from the motor battery.

Or, if you want speed control and have an appropriate transistor, you use that in place of the single-pole relay, and just use the DPDT for reverse.

o! my friend will travel to manila, i will give her a favor to buy what i need.

some one say here that their is an hbrige built in an i.c? what exactly the name of the ic?

that has the capability of giving what i want. pls suggest what is that hbridge ic. to be sure do not suggest rare ones. thank you so much. im looking forward for your reply.
jaylisto

HazardsMind

Created Libraries:
TFT_Extension, OneWireKeypad, SerialServo, (UPD)WiiClassicController, VWID

Go Up