Go Down

Topic: UNO Rev Unrecognized USB Device after successful install Win7-64bit (Read 818 times) previous topic - next topic

Gongman

Hi all,
Just finished read all the FAQs and postings regarding installation of V1.0.3. As indicated in the FAQ my UNO Rev 3 came as an unknow device.  I followed the instructions to install the driver with success. Once I went to upload a test file, the UNO did not respond. After a replug, reboot etc the UNO now comes up as an "Unknown Device" under Universal Serial Bus controllers.  I have tried several times now to delete the driver and re-install the driver manually however when I select UNO Rev 3, Windows 7 comes back saying it is incompatible. So I have given up for a bit and ask my fellow developers if there is something I have over looked.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Bob

James C4S

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

James C4S

Return for a new one.  If the same problem persists, there is something up with your computer.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Gongman

Problem solved.  Bad USB cable. I finally tried it on another computer with the same result. Switched out the USB cable and.....

Cheers,

B

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy