Go Down

Topic: Arduino Mega 2560 (Read 572 times) previous topic - next topic

XaTrIxX

Hello! I got a normal Arduino Mega 2560, I think R3 here. It has no ethernet shield.
Now my question is: Is there any possibility to use the pins like one or something?

I'm currently gathering Temperature from a sensor and would like to push it over the network. An idea is that my webserver would catch the value and represent it on a website.

Is this project just not made for this Arduino model or is there a way to do it? Are there extensions?

Best regards,
XaTrIxX

CrossRoads

This one won't work for you?

http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoEthernetShield

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

XaTrIxX

Is it like an ADDON for the arduino or is it a complete Arduino? I'm not understanding it yet. It looks like a separate Arduino?

CrossRoads

It is a board that plugs onto the female headers of the Arduino.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy