Go Down

Topic: Need to hire someone for a project (Read 837 times) previous topic - next topic

Robparsons86

Hey guys.....I am sure I can eventually figure out how to do this stuff but time constraints are going to limit me making this project work.

what I need to do is pretty simple, I need to make an arduino track the position of a rod and move it with a potentiometer.

basically I have an electro-hydraulic actuator that uses a 12vdc motor to move a rod in and out.....its basically a high speed high force linear actuator. the actuator is setup with 2 leads 1 for power and one for ground, hook it up one way and the shaft moves out and vice versa.

I was thinking of using https://www.sparkfun.com/products/8607 to track the position and then just another pot to move the shaft to the specified position.

I am sure this is a fairly simple setup but like I said I don't have much time to set it up and make it work.

I am willing to "hire" someone to help me out with this because I need it ready to go within a couple months.

you can email me @ r.parson@telus.net

thanks,

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy