Go Down

Topic: No open and curly brackets on macbook (Read 695 times) previous topic - next topic


Hi, pls help. is there a curly brackets on my macbook pro? its hard to program if i copy and paste the curly brackets :(


On a US Mac keyboard they are above and to the left of the return key.  { and } are the shifted versions of [ and ].



On a US Mac keyboard

Same place on the UK keyboard as well. However the # key is the alt-3 key and that is not marked, it's also needed for programming.

Go Up