Go Down

Topic: Sainsmart 3.2 display bitmap problem (Read 954 times) previous topic - next topic

sotirisk

Hello,

I have a problem with my 3.2 display when I want to display images.

I tried the code from Jarduino project and the images appear correctly.
I tried importing these .c files into my code (which is based in the UTouch 320x240 example by Hanning Karlsen)
and the images appear corrupted.
Dimensions etc. are correct.

Any ideas / did someone had the same issue?
I tried arduino versions 1.03, 0.22 and 0.23 and the latest UTFT library (2.0) but with no luck.

I am not trying to read from an SD, I just want to display an image that I will have in the EEPROM.
Tonto el que no entienda

guix

What do you mean corrupted if "dimensions etc are correct" ? A picture (of the original and the corrupted, side by side) is worth 1000 words :)

My guess is that it's a bit order problem.. If you post the picture's .c file I may take a look :)

sotirisk

Hello and thank you for your reply.
I am using an image from Jarduino that I can compile properly (using 022 arduino platform) and the SAME image (copy/pasted the code) that it doesn't appears correctly in my program. I used the same memory address with Jarduino code (0x24D).

The code I am using is simple but I don't know if it is correct as I am not really into it yet.

I'm attaching 2 photos I took from my screen, one with the Jarduino image and the other with my program (but same image).
It appears completely corrupted.

Code: [Select]
unsigned int *Pic;               //Pointer to the Lunar Phase Pics
extern unsigned int                  //Lunar Phase Pics
Last_Quarter[0x24D];

/*************************
**   Custom functions   **
*************************/

void drawButtons()
{
delay(500);
  myGLCD.drawBitmap(200, 180, 58, 58, Pic);
  delay(500);
Tonto el que no entienda

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy