I really need help: I am drowning in information on summing amplifiers, current sinks, OpAmps, transistors etc.
- 1V AC signal in 10kHz range.
- 3 low-frequency PWM (500Hz range) channels (from arduino) that drive a rgb LED
What I need is:
- splitting the 1V ac signal over the 3 leds.
- If (and only if) a led channel is high (from the PWM), then the current should be 'modulated' by the 1V ac signal. (so that the luminosity varies with 10kHz)
- current thought LED should be 0 when PWM is lowThe rgb LED module has built-in resistors (set for 5v supply) and has common ground.
that is why I thought something like this could work.
I tried something like this in circuitlab but don't see good results
Any tips appreciated!
Many thanks in advance