Go Down

Topic: controlling outlets via sms (Read 551 times) previous topic - next topic

donfrane

i am working on a project regarding outlet control via sms..i am using gsm shield for my mode in receiving the sms..multiple outlets will be controlled..also in addition it has a default time for the outlet to turn on or off for a specific time..can anyone help me plsss..

UKHeliBob

What code have you got so far ?
If it is not doing what you want then what does it do ?
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

donfrane

i got  a similar idea with the project on this link
http://www.open-electronics.org/ikea-sms-lamp-with-gsm-shield/
only that i would be controlling outlets..it would be similar to controlling a LED connected to the output pins of the arduino..if i text 1on..then the designated LED would turn on..when i text 1off..then it would be turn off.etc...in adition without my text it will be turning on in a specified time..also turn off in a specific time..hope you could help me sir..

UKHeliBob

Have you got that working so that you can turn a light on and off ?

Please post the code that you are using here to make it easy to refer to, putting it in code tags (#) to make it easy to read.
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy