Go Down

Topic: Safe way to commision work (Read 761 times) previous topic - next topic

Does anyone know a safe method of commissioning some code to be written? Like a specific website?

James C4S

elance.com
freelancer.com
http://www.adafruit.com/jobs/
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Ah cheers but these look very professional i'm only looking for a couple of pages of code

James C4S

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

CrossRoads

Code to do what? On what board?
Try the Programming Forum also.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Thanks ill give that a go, I have an arduino uno and im just trying to get readings of an accelerometer and graph the data, but unfortunatley I have no programming knowledge

retrolefty

Thanks ill give that a go, I have an arduino uno and im just trying to get readings of an accelerometer and graph the data, but unfortunatley I have no programming knowledge

Well perhaps you could learn, as one of the original arduino goals was to allow non-programmers an easier way to learn how to create useful programs they want to create. Using an arduino as a plug and play module where you can only upload sketches that others create is not always a successful and rewarding way to use the platform.

Lefty

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy