Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Safe way to commision work  (Read 623 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Does anyone know a safe method of commissioning some code to be written? Like a specific website?

Austin, TX
Faraday Member
Baldengineer
View Profile

elance.com
freelancer.com
http://www.adafruit.com/jobs/

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

View Profile

Ah cheers but these look very professional i'm only looking for a couple of pages of code

Austin, TX
Faraday Member
Baldengineer
View Profile

Good luck I guess.

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Code to do what? On what board?
Try the Programming Forum also.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

View Profile

Thanks ill give that a go, I have an arduino uno and im just trying to get readings of an accelerometer and graph the data, but unfortunatley I have no programming knowledge

Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile

Thanks ill give that a go, I have an arduino uno and im just trying to get readings of an accelerometer and graph the data, but unfortunatley I have no programming knowledge

Well perhaps you could learn, as one of the original arduino goals was to allow non-programmers an easier way to learn how to create useful programs they want to create. Using an arduino as a plug and play module where you can only upload sketches that others create is not always a successful and rewarding way to use the platform.

Lefty

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: