Topic: Car cam
(Read 560 times)
Jan 26, 2013, 09:24 pm
I am doing my senior project and i needed some help.
I need a car camera which will have the following features:
Records videos and snapshots.
• Has memory to store what it records.
• Has the option to record for a long period of time (at least 15 minutes). This depends on the memory size.
• Has the option to record for a short period of time (about 2 minutes) then over save what it recorded.
• Transmits what it records to a data base.
• Has GPS facility to mark the recorded scene by the position location.
• Neat and not very bulky with a lot of wires and cables.
I found various cameras but thy didnot support connection with a database. So is it possible to do it with software?
And also if you can tell me the chip which will be most suitable for my project or a camera which will be most suitable
Re: Car cam
Jan 26, 2013, 11:42 pm
I'm tempted to ask why on earth you think you want to record an audio/video stream to a relational database, but I won't - I'll just point out that this question has nothing whatsoever to do with Arduino; you're in completely the wrong place.
Re: Car cam
Jan 26, 2013, 11:52 pm
You might look at this, http://www.arducam.com/