Go Down

Topic: help arduino to arduino ethernet udp remote (Read 601 times) previous topic - next topic

mutkan

PaulS

zoomkat

my project

My suggestion is to put the ENJ28C60 boards away and get the w5100 based ethernet boards.
Google forum search: Use Google Advanced Search and use Http://forum.arduino.cc/index in the "site or domain:" box.

mutkan

example programming ?

To do what?

Sorry for the bad English.
I want to do is keep going on the project.
but did it help example programs.
ENJ28C60 set is not an issue for me and 5100.

udp_read and udp_send'm confused.

I want a simple coding associated with them if possible.

Thank you very much.

PaulS

ENJ28C60 set is not an issue for me and 5100.

udp_read and udp_send'm confused.

The ENJ28C60's library doesn't support UDP. If you want to use UDP, you need to use the right hardware.

It isn't clear why you (think you) need to use UDP.

The picture looks a lot like it might be a homework assignment. Is it?

mutkan

Thank you very much.
Yes it is homework.
as I understand it will be hardware w5100.
so the code that opens the client from the server button relay 5100 can udp.

zoomkat

Yes it is homework.

Then the problem may be with the instructor if the class is not involved with advanced programming. The instructor should not assign you a project using specific hardware that cannot complete the project.
Google forum search: Use Google Advanced Search and use Http://forum.arduino.cc/index in the "site or domain:" box.

PaulS

The instructor should not assign you a project using specific hardware that cannot complete the project.

I don't see anywhere in the assignment, other than OP's interpretation, that UDP is a requirement.

OP, how would you set up a client and server to exchange data using just two PCs? The same logic applies when one or both of the computers is an Arduino. One of them needs to be a client, and one needs to be a server. One needs to supply data, and one needs to request it.

Go Up