Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sending Data to a Mysql WebServeur using POST method  (Read 9246 times)
Tasmania - Australia
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

@JohnHoward,
Please carefully read my reply #11, re trying without using DHCP, and understand the configuration of your router(s) between Arduino and server.
Also my reply #13, your initial problem of connection issues had little to with what the OP, royalldonkey was asking and so we are mixing up this thread with multiple issues.

@royalldonkey, can you tell us your status?

View Profile

@JohnHoward,
Please carefully read my reply #11, re trying without using DHCP, and understand the configuration of your router(s) between Arduino and server.
Also my reply #13, your initial problem of connection issues had little to with what the OP, royalldonkey was asking and so we are mixing up this thread with multiple issues.

@royalldonkey, can you tell us your status?

Apparently I need to explicitly say I was trying to solve the OP's problem for him, hence "my POST above should do what you are trying to do."  And I thought I had, with one reservation which I had noted. It's not terribly polite to lash out at someone about 'thread hijacking' for simply trying to help.  Or at any time, really.

View Profile

Hi everyone,

thank you for your precious help.
I managed to get the code to work by using SurferTim web client code, that you can find where:
 http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/WebClient

thanks you every much.

Tasmania - Australia
View Profile

Hi Anthony,

That's good news, well done.
Just to let you know, the code I posted above for the Arduino POST method is based on SurferTim's code of WebClient.

Thanks for letting us know, much appreciated.

Santé
Paul

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: