Go Down

Topic: Csharp playground (Read 2536 times) previous topic - next topic

Jan 28, 2013, 09:24 am Last Edit: Jan 28, 2013, 09:35 am by fulminator Reason: 1

To attach a file to a post...

• Start a post (click Reply) or modify one of your existing posts
• Click Additional Options... (below the edit window to the left)
• Click the Browse button
• Select the file
• Click Post

As I said in my first post... "Hello, I am new to forum, so please be indulgent.". But I was going to ask that, so thank you. I have attached the working project to this post. It works thanks to Paul. It was DtrEnable, like he said.

I have included a pic how my C# GUI looks like. It's easy to custom afterwards. Mayby someone could use it. I forgot to include a comment, though, in the DtrEnable line, because that can be a real frustration.

Not necessary.  The Playground is a public wiki.

Now I get it why there were a buzzlion errors, and the nature of those errors! There are errors like pin_4 instead of pin_3 and commented lines, brackets missing... a jackass modified with bad intentions the code. I didn't really observe it was a wiki. I'll try to insert a link to this topic.

Thanks again, Paul and fellas.

edit: I have modified the article, but I didn't touch any of the code, I didn't really wanted to edit the man's code. So I just posted a link at the bottom of the page to this topic. Is that good? This is my first wiki that I've edited ever. See here: http://playground.arduino.cc//Csharp/SerialCommsCSharp

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131