Go Down

Topic: Cannot draw BMP picture on tft screen shield (Read 355 times) previous topic - next topic

el_supremo

Don't send me technical questions via Private Message.

STUDIOCRAFTapps

Emmm... I know how to do it but i need Photoshop or Gimp... Gimp glitch out on my computer and PS is realy expensive.

el_supremo

There is an image converter which is free for personal use: http://www.nchsoftware.com/imageconverter/. Under the red "Download Now" button there is some smaller red text "Get it free" which has the link to the free Windows version.
I found an example of a transparent PNG online and converted it with that program. It gives you a few options of the BMP's format (See the Encoder Options button) and there is also an Options menu where you can specify which colour is to be used to replace the transparent parts of the image.

Pete
Don't send me technical questions via Private Message.

STUDIOCRAFTapps

I've converted my 32 bit bmp to a 24 bit bmp picture but my picture editor still allow me to use the transparent chanel

STUDIOCRAFTapps

Oct 15, 2016, 03:31 pm Last Edit: Oct 15, 2016, 03:39 pm by STUDIOCRAFTapps
I've converted my 32 bit bmp to a 24 bit bmp picture but my picture editor still allow me to use the transparent chanel
WTF i have 32 planes things on my picture... What's a plane?

Sometimes it gives me 1 planes and it's compressed and sometimes it gives me 32 planes and it's uncompressed

STUDIOCRAFTapps

YES! I DID IT! The picture was ok, the problem was that i modify the script and it destroy it... I reset the script and it worked...

Go Up