Go Down

Topic: servotimer2 problems (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

mmartinovic

I installed within the libraries in a folder called ServoTimer2 the 3 files that make up the zip.
When I try to compile this simple code:

#include <ServoTimer2.h>

void setup(){}

void loop(){}

I get the following error.
/home/marcelo/arduino-1.0.3/libraries/ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.cpp:5:26: error: WConstants.h: No existe el archivo o el directorio
/home/marcelo/arduino-1.0.3/libraries/ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.cpp: In function 'void __vector_9()':
/home/marcelo/arduino-1.0.3/libraries/ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.cpp:35: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope
/home/marcelo/arduino-1.0.3/libraries/ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.cpp:35: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
/home/marcelo/arduino-1.0.3/libraries/ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.cpp:42: error: 'HIGH' was not declared in this scope
/home/marcelo/arduino-1.0.3/libraries/ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.cpp:42: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
/home/marcelo/arduino-1.0.3/libraries/ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t ServoTimer2::attach(int)':
/home/marcelo/arduino-1.0.3/libraries/ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.cpp:65: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope
/home/marcelo/arduino-1.0.3/libraries/ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.cpp:65: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope

Thank you very much to who can guide me in the solution.

PS: Use this library to use the module VirtualWire, if they know of any better combination even better.

AWOL

Code: [Select]
WConstants.h
Substitute "Arduino.h"
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

roter45

I have the same problem with servotimer2 when i change Wconstant to Arduino.h I had this errors

In file included from C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:192,
                 from C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp:5:
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:116: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, const char*)' conflicts with
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:115: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, const String&)' here
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:117: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, char)' conflicts with
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:116: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, const char*)' here
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:118: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, unsigned char)' conflicts with
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:117: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, char)' here
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:119: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, int)' conflicts with
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:118: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, unsigned char)' here
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:120: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, unsigned int)' conflicts with
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:119: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, int)' here
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:121: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, long int)' conflicts with
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:120: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, unsigned int)' here
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:122: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, long unsigned int)' conflicts with
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:121: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, long int)' here
In file included from C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp:5:
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:196: error: declaration of C function 'uint16_t makeWord(byte, byte)' conflicts with
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:195: error: previous declaration 'uint16_t makeWord(uint16_t)' here
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:206: error: declaration of C function 'long int random(long int)' conflicts with
c:/archivos de programa/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:504: error: previous declaration 'long int random()' here
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:207: error: declaration of C function 'long int random(long int, long int)' conflicts with
C:\Archivos de programa\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:206: error: previous declaration 'long int random(long int)' here
Visit my blog and leave some comments
controlrobotics.rodrigomompo.com

roter45

Hi I just fix the error you have to change in servoTimer2.ccp this:
extern "C" {
  // AVR LibC Includes
#include <inttypes.h
#include <avr/interrupt.h>
#include <WConstants.h>
}

For this:
#include<Arduino.h>

If you donĀ“t change all you will have more errors
Visit my blog and leave some comments
controlrobotics.rodrigomompo.com

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy