Go Down

Topic: USB Device Not Recognized (Read 447 times) previous topic - next topic

I went to plug in my Leonardo Arduino today and I get this message "USB Device Not Recognize".  In Windows 7 device manager, it is listed as "Unknown Device".  I've tried updating the driver, uninstalling/reinstalling the driver - each time pointing to the Arduino Driver folder.  Each time the result is the same - "The Best Driver software for your device is already installed".  I've tried all the other USB ports - same problem.  I've tried rebooting the computer - same problem.  Pressed the "reset" button on the Arduino - same problem. There is also nothing listed under "PORTS" in the device manager and the "tools/serial port" Arduino menu option is ghosted out.  I've always kept the Arduino in it's original packaging when not in use.  I can't imagine something went wrong with it.  The last time I used the Arduino was about 4 days ago - and it worked perfectly then and it was kept in it's original box the whole time.

I'm out of ideas - any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy