I'm running into problems running Blink on an Arduino Ethernet board.
- I'm using USB2Serial Light to load the board.
- The correct driver appears to be loaded (Provider = Arduino LLC, Date = 11/15/2007, Ver. = 5.1.2600.0).
- The Power Happy Lamp is on. Powered from USB.
- The USB cable is known good (works in other applications).
- When I release the Reset button, the LED on Pin 13 lights, then fades off (not a solid On, then Off).
- The upload appears to work (no errors). As the Upload is happening, I see the Tx and Rx LEDs blinking on the USB2Serial.
- After the upload, there is no change in the LED. No blink, nothing.
- If I power fail the board, Power and Pin 13 LED come on, Pin 13 LED Fades out, then nothing.
I haven't included any drivers for the Ethernet device in Blink. Could this be hanging the code?
The documentation states "NB: Pins 10, 11, 12 and 13 are reserved for interfacing with the Ethernet module and should not be used otherwise." On the schematic however, it looks like Pins 14 - 17 are actually used.
Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?