Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Cellphone+Bluetooth+Arduino+Small LCD screen  (Read 3849 times)
Croatia
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

As I sad before, it's height is twice bigger than I have the space, in my rev counter, so this wont fit.

Can I use these LCD's from motorcycle's dashboards, I know that they are graphical, but can I connect them to Arduino, and using some of existing graphics libraries display data on it?

Croatia
View Profile

I just found this LCD, on Mouser, when I remove the plastic isolation, it would fit, and only question what is left, is it hard to wire, because it's parallel?

http://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Newhaven-Display/NHD-0108BZ-RN-GBW/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMt7dcPGmvnkBqg%252bvlcFh2lCzUSIotV%252bnq0%3d

Toledo, OH
God Member
View Profile

As I sad before, it's height is twice bigger than I have the space, in my rev counter, so this wont fit.

Can I use these LCD's from motorcycle's dashboards, I know that they are graphical, but can I connect them to Arduino, and using some of existing graphics libraries display data on it?

The entire board is 25mm x 25mm, but the display is MUCH smaller, even than the other model you listed.  If I remember I'll measure it tonight, it's about 1cm high by 2cm wide, about a quarter the size of the one you linked to.  Like I said it's REALLY tiny.  It also has a simple I2C interface.

Tim
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 09:37:52 am by teckel » Logged

Arduino - Teensy - Raspberry Pi
My libraries: NewPing - LCDBitmap - toneAC - NewTone - TimerFreeTone

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: