Go Down

Topic: A little project (Read 518 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi all,

I am a young student, I seek your help, I would make a line follower car but being beginner and pretty useless in arduino, I would appreciate your help kind souls.

I make a car with three servomotors (1 director and 2 power) and 4 linefinders to detect the ground line.

Thank you for your help :)

PS: I used a translator to go from french to english, sorry for the mistakes any errors.

PaulS

This is the Programming forum, where we discuss YOUR programming, not do your programming for you.

I agree with you but have avenues of research and grants,this is all

AWOL

OK, I've moved this to "guidance".

OP, describe your robot, describe your aims and efforts so far.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

I have a jockey wheel to guide the robot to be connected with a servo motor and two wheels behind which are directly connected to actuators. Everything will be guided by a arduino uno linefinders and there are 4 for positioning, which will be placed in front.

Quick5pnt0

Jan 29, 2013, 11:52 pm Last Edit: Jan 29, 2013, 11:58 pm by Quick5pnt0 Reason: 1
There is a ton of info about line following bots here: http://www.mbrobotgames.ca/Images/GuideToBuildAutoRobots.pdf

Thanks for this informations ;)

Go Up