Go Down

Topic: arduino+rf433mhz+encoder+decoder+ultrasonic sensor (Read 270 times) previous topic - next topic

i am on a project where  the robot car will be controlling with rf433mhz module and based on ultrasonic readings the speed will be automatically adjusted.

the brief flow chart of the project is given below.
help me fast.thanks in advance

raschemmel

help me fast.thanks in advance

You'll have to be more specific. What is your question ?
Arduino UNOs, Pro-Minis, ATMega328, ATtiny85, LCDs, MCP4162, keypads,<br />DS18B20s,74c922,nRF24L01, RS232, SD card, RC fixed wing, quadcopter

i have done transmitter side with RF 433 Tx and encoder HT12E and at the receiving side i have connected RF 433 Rx to decoder from where four pins are attached to arduino to note the readings of the transmitter side but to my surprise its not working and do u have any idea of problems in that.
sorry if i am not clear!!!!!

pYro_65

Probably some error in your code!

Got any error messages, or debugging output to tell you how far you code progresses?

i am just reading the outputs of decoder there is no code error

raschemmel

We can't troubleshoot from an algorithm diagram. Post a photo of the circuit and a schematic. If you have to draw the schematic by hand with pen and paper , that's ok too. Post a photo of the schematic. That's how we do things here.
Arduino UNOs, Pro-Minis, ATMega328, ATtiny85, LCDs, MCP4162, keypads,<br />DS18B20s,74c922,nRF24L01, RS232, SD card, RC fixed wing, quadcopter

please look into the below pics of my schematic and help me with the errors brother.Thanks for ua support

raschemmel

May 26, 2014, 08:02 am Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 08:18 am by raschemmel Reason: 1
You should make a habit of drawing your schematics with arrows to designate the direction of the signals.
You show the E & T as arduino inputs and you know the T means Trigger which means it is an input which makes it an arduino OUTPUT , not input. The E (Echo ) is a sensor output which make it an arduino INPUT.
Your choice of wording is also confusing. I know you meant that the pins from the L293  are arduino outputs but the way you wrote it , it looks like your saying they are L293 outputs to the arduino which you know isn't true. They are L293 inputs and arduino outputs. When you say "to arduino AS OUTPUTS" it may mean arduino outputs to you but English is my FIRST language and I can tell you for a fact that when you say TO XXXXXX, AS OUTPUTS, that means AS AN OUTPUT TO SOMEPLACE.  I know it's a language thing and you know what you mean but the way you describe it is confusing.  If you take my suggestion and draw arrowheads on all the signal indicating INPUT <---  OUTPUT --->  , there is no confusion I get the feeling you are having the most trouble with the RF.
Is that correct ?

raschemmel

My advice to you is don't try to test the RF with the arduino.
Forget the arduino until the RF is working. You don't need a uC to test it and you must know that. All you need it LEDs on the receiver outputs . When you have it working you can think about connecting it to the arduino. Until then forget about it.
Second. I would recommend adding indicator leds for all six motor control pins so you can see the logic state of the DIR pins and the duty cycle of the PWM pins.

ultrasonic sensor examples
  http://www.robot-electronics.co.uk/htm/arduino_examples.htm

Go Up