Go Down

Topic: MMA7660 Module 3 Axis Accelerometer (Read 790 times) previous topic - next topic

Tricky12

First thing,  I downloaded this github program (link at bottom of page) and tried to put it on my Arduino board.  I upload the
Sketch to the Arduino and it tells me the 'MMA7660' is not a class or namespace.  What am I doing wrong?  Is there A
Tutorial out there to help me upload programs from github, put them
into A sketch to download to me Arduino?

Last thing is when I do get this program from github working,  I want to use the
Shake sensor on the MMA7660 Module 3 Axis Accelerometer.  (as in the #define X_SHAKE 0x80) if that can be done,  I don't know,  that is why I am on here for help........

https://github.com/etrombly/MMA7660

PeterH

I upload the Sketch to the Arduino and it tells me the 'MMA7660' is not a class or namespace.  What am I doing wrong?

The thing you did that caused that error message was not 'upload the Sketch to the Arduino', it was trying to compile ('verify', in Arduino IDE terminology) a sketch.

The code you linked to appears to be a library designed to be used in an Arduino sketch. It is not itself a sketch. You need to write a sketch using it - or perhaps you can find an existing example sketch showing how it would be used.
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy