1. What are the costs for making PCBs?
This depends on how fast you want them. Our low speed/low cost manufacturer comes out to just over $20 for a smaller board. Of course, you can always download the manufacturing files and send them off to a cheaper manufacturer (ie, OSHPark) if you wish.
2. What are the costs for fully assembled boards (I understand that both of these will vary by size, parts types, etc)?
Can't give you an exact quote, but we don't apply a markup on this. If you're ever worried about us charging too much, you can always get the Gerber files and have someone else do your fabrication.
3.Minimum order amounts?
You can order one, but it'll be more expensive per board due to shipping and setup costs.
4. Do you offer panelized boards?
Not automatically right now, but we could if you needed it.
5. What about board shapes? Rounded? Inner curves/cutouts? Are square/rectangular boards cheaper?
Right now we're only doing rectangular boards. This will be changing shortly though.
6. What colors are offered for: PCB? photoresist? silkscreen?
7. What type of materials for the PCB?
Need to check that. Right now we default to 1.6 mm green PCBs with white silk. We should be able to get others though.
8. What about enclosures?
Nothing yet, not sure what we could do about this right away. Maybe some kind of integration with Thingiverse? Other ideas?
Hope this clears some stuff up.