Go Down

Topic: multiple solenoid valves working together ( multiple pins to be set as output ) (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

Groove

why the *&@# do i need to google the terms while i am speaking to u

Because if you don't start learning the basics for yourself, people will be spoonfeeding you forever.
Per Arduino ad Astra

PaulS

Because if you don't start learning the basics for yourself, people will be spoonfeeding you forever.

I suspect that it is more like "You will need to be spoon fed forever". But, people will get tired of doing that long before your need is satisfied. Then, you're screwed.

Khalid

PeterH

why the *&@# do i need to google the terms while i am speaking to u ..... ??..... how could i know if ur answer is right or not and is worth to waste my time on googling and understanding the terms

I'm astonished by your attitude.

You asked for help. You received a concise answer that you didn't understand. You made no attempt to work out for yourself what the answer meant. A few minutes with Google would turn up thousands of hits for "Arduino shift register" and if you followed any of them it would be immediately obvious that this is something that is widely used to solve problems like this where you need to control a large number of outputs from a small number of pins. You implication that you need to be told whether a suggestion is right or not before it's worth trying to understand it is simply absurd.
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Khalid

Definitely, his attitude hurt some of us including me =(...Seems we are servant of his father and he want us to do his homework by us.. ]:D

Go Up