Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: MMA7660 Module 3 Axis Accelerometer  (Read 517 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

First thing,  I downloaded this github program (link at bottom of page) and tried to put it on my Arduino board.  I upload the
Sketch to the Arduino and it tells me the 'MMA7660' is not a class or namespace.  What am I doing wrong?  Is there A
Tutorial out there to help me upload programs from github, put them
into A sketch to download to me Arduino?

Last thing is when I do get this program from github working,  I want to use the
Shake sensor on the MMA7660 Module 3 Axis Accelerometer.  (as in the #define X_SHAKE 0x80) if that can be done,  I don't know,  that is why I am on here for help........

https://github.com/etrombly/MMA7660

UK
Shannon Member
-
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I upload the Sketch to the Arduino and it tells me the 'MMA7660' is not a class or namespace.  What am I doing wrong?

The thing you did that caused that error message was not 'upload the Sketch to the Arduino', it was trying to compile ('verify', in Arduino IDE terminology) a sketch.

The code you linked to appears to be a library designed to be used in an Arduino sketch. It is not itself a sketch. You need to write a sketch using it - or perhaps you can find an existing example sketch showing how it would be used.

I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: