Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Would I be asking too much of the ATmega328 on the Uno?  (Read 274 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Would the Uno be able to deal with taking data from a GPS module, accelerometer and pressure sensor and writing it all to a SD card?     

Cheers,
Ris

Dee Why NSW
Edison Member
View Profile

Yes, no problem.

View Profile

Too easy then.
Thank you very much, I would give karma, but (I am not too proud to admit) after 10 mins of searching I couldn’t figure out how to...
Any way thanks for your speedy answer.   

Dee Why NSW
Edison Member
View Profile

Too easy then.

Essentially, yes. All you are doing is recording numbers plus likely date/time stamping, and that is what Arduinos do very well. On reflection, I guess there are likely to be problems if you have a speed imperitive - like ten sensors being recorded a hundred times a second but in normal circumstances it will be fine. No problems with handling the task or storing the result. 

UK
Shannon Member
-
View Profile

I would give karma, but (I am not too proud to admit) after 10 mins of searching I couldn’t figure out how to...

You can give karma by clicking on the green '+' symbol in the area to the left of the post where the member's current karma is shown.

I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: