Go Down

Topic: Tinkerkit modules (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

westfw

those motors are pretty nice. Good design, easy to create and assemble.

And attractive too!  And good use of laser cutter technology (?)
I really like the layered construction technique; I wonder if some similar but uglier could be accomplished using PCB material and a typical PCB mill, and widely available servo gears?...

Graynomad

Still no word about the TinkerKit? Nothing at the maker faire AFAIK or did I miss it?

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

juliandasilva

Many thanks scooterx3 and westfw for your kindly comments! I did not see them till today :(

Yes, they are lasser-cut, as the robots and the whole Multiplo building system, and the case for our DuinoBot. We are right now very very bussy, but will enrich the website as soon as we can (I think by december), and will release all the sensor libraries, as I told.

Regards!
Julián
http://robotgroup.com.ar

Graynomad

Nov 29, 2010, 11:21 am Last Edit: Nov 29, 2010, 11:22 am by graynomad Reason: 1
we are officially introducing the modules at maker faire and they go on sale on the 18 of october

Did I miss this?

I can still find nothing about these modules. There's an entry in the Arduino blog about them 9 days ago but no useful links.

If you google "Tinkerkit" the only reference < 1 year old is http://tinkerkit.com that needs a password.

There's several links to the "tinker.it blog" on the Arduino blog, but they just go back to the Arduino blog.

There's a node10.vvvv page that talks about a course that uses them, but no useful links.

Does anyone know what is going on with these modules? Why is it so difficult to get information?

______
Rob

Davide

Does anyone know what is going on with these modules? Why is it so difficult to get information?

Well, probably because we are lazy italians  ;)

We just need to wait some more time and maybe we are all going to have something to put under the christmas tree.
;)

Graynomad

Thanks Davide, I look forward to finding out about them.

______
Rob

Go Up