error on power supply

Hello,

I've made a schematic but it gives me and error:
"OUTPUT and SUPPLY pins are mixed on net +5V (out)
"OUTPUT and SUPPLY pins are mixed on net +5V (sup)
and
"OUTPUT and SUPPLY pins are mixed on net GND (out)
"OUTPUT and SUPPLY pins are mixed on net GND (out)

i dont know how to correct it... can someone give an hand please?

Thanks in advance

untitled.sch (323 KB)

untitled.brd (49.1 KB)

The answer is simple... find the nets "OUTPUT" and "SUPPLY" on the nets +5V and GND and change them to the net they are connected to, +5 or GND. Did you mix 2 schematics?, that's a common error, I've done it many times. When you attempt to put 2 schematics together, run the ERC on the schematic. This will help you resolve any net errors created when pasting schematics together.. and any other common errors like unconnected GND or +5 pins on IC's and un-intentional connections like your net issues, Shorts too..

Bob
{Edit RKJ

There are valid situations where an output is used as a supply (for example using an opamp to generate a virtual ground for some circuit,
typically the opamp's output will be of class OUTPUT - yet its function is to generate a supply voltage for other parts of the circuit.

i still couldn't understand what im doing wrong...
my problem started after i putted Myrra 47152 to convert (input) 220v to (Output) 5v, and then i connected those 5v to the rest of the board.

As said below by Docedison, just rename the net. Any number of components may have 'strange' pin assignments that meet the designers requirements rather than yours :wink:

i want to thanks to everyone that tried to help so far. crap i feel real dumb... i still cant solve my problem. i tried to rename but with no sucess... i've added the schematic on the first post, please help me :frowning:

Maks:
i still cant solve my problem.

Why is this a problem? Pins in EAGLE parts are given functions such as I/O, Power, N/C. ERC is warning you that an OUPTUT pin and a POWER pin are connected. If this is what you intended, click approve and move on.

Yes, those are just warnings, not fatal design errors.
If connected as desired, you can ignore them.
Often the +5V symbol is called an output, so connecting it to an actual source, like 7805 output, will result in that warning.

you do need to decide if you are using output 1 or ouput 2

output 1 is pin 6 0V pin 7 +V
output 2 is pin 9 0v pin 10 +V

other than that
i wonder why you connect pin 1 of JP3 to JP2
potential (!!) for mains to leak in that way

the warnings from EAGLE can be "approved"

i see now... errors aproved. i thought i couldnt proceed without fixing it :smiley:

THANK YOU ALL!!!

pin 1 from JP3 is the lamp i want to turn on.

i didnt understand this...

you do need to decide if you are using output 1 or ouput 2

output 1 is pin 6 0V pin 7 +V
output 2 is pin 9 0v pin 10 +V

thanks in advance

I looked at the data sheet
output 1 is defined as using pin 6 0V pin 7 +V
output 2 is defined as using pin 9 0v pin 10 +V
your circuit uses pin 9 for 0v, pin 7 for Vcc

I think you should use 6 and 7 OR 9 and 10

mmm i see, ill take a look on that.

thanks for the info. i apreciate it :wink: