Go Down

Topic: Project Ideas (Read 163 times) previous topic - next topic

tjannrey

Hi! I need some brilliant ideas for my design project. Please suggest me some cool and nice projects. Thank you!

JimboZA

Ok we'll do that if you give us a clue about what kind of design you're involved in.... civil engineering? clothes? interiors? mechatronics?
"Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then? "

No PMs for help please.
DO NOT power servos from Arduino 5V: give them their own power and connect the grounds.

robtillaart

If you browse for an hour through the forum and read the posts about people asking for help for their projects . You can check at least 100-200 project ideas.

latest idea I really liked: Make an aquarium that has follows the tide (as if it was in the sea).
Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

goodinventor

There are all sorts of possibilities for the Arduino. Of course, the projects you can do depend on your skill level. If you are a beginner, I highly recommend you start blinking an LED.

I am currently working on a simple smart watch.

zoomkat

Hi! I need some brilliant ideas for my design project. Please suggest me some cool and nice projects. Thank you!
A four place flying carpet with convertible top, good sound system and 100+ mpg!
Google forum search: Use Google Advanced Search and use Http://forum.arduino.cc/index in the "site or domain:" box.

ChilliTronix

A four place flying carpet with convertible top, good sound system and 100+ mpg!

You have little imagination and no ambition. Surely a time machine would be better?

goodinventor

Seriously, there are literally an infinite number of things you can come up with. I get my ideas from looking at tutorials and expanding them to make them better or different.

Greensprings

I wanna see someone make a record player that uses laser instead of a neadle like a cd player

Henry_Best

I wanna see someone make a record player that uses laser instead of a neadle like a cd player
The laser would melt the vinyl of the record. It might work with the old shellac 78s, though.

weedpharma

The laser would melt the vinyl of the record. It might work with the old shellac 78s, though.
Depends on the laser power. 1mW onto a spinning record is unlikely to heat up much.

Weedpharma

Paul__B

I wanna see someone make a record player that uses laser instead of a needle like a CD player
Why not use Google?

build a quadcopter or an airplane and throw him as much sensors as you can fit in as I'm doing :D (gps, gsm, camera, speed, pressure and so...)

Go Up