Go Down

Topic: Connecting Arduino to Cloud (Read 159 times) previous topic - next topic

Harikishore

Hi,
    In my IOT project I have to collect data from sensors and store it in a cloud.How can I connect arduino to cloud and store the output values.

Srijal97

You can use the famous ESP8266 WiFi modules to connect any project to the cloud or it can also be used as a standalone microcontroller with WiFi. For storing the output values there are data logging sites such as thingspeak.com, data.sparkfun.com.

There are many tutorials teaching you how to do this, I found Kevin Darrah's esp8266 tutorials very detailed and helpful.

Harikishore

Hi, Thanks for the information  :)

aarg

... with a transistor and a large sum of money to spend ...
Please don't PM me with technical questions. Post them in the forum.

Harikishore

Hm.But i'm confused which cloud site I have to use? I want to get a table updated with sensor values and also graphical plotting of that table.

ChrisTenone

The by far easiest Arduino to cloud setup I have encountered is littleBits arduino - cloudbit. Or with a UNO and a cloudbit.
<reminder to come up with a clever tagline>

zoomkat

Hm.But i'm confused which cloud site I have to use?
If you are going to implement this yourself, you you might move away from vague new-age terms like "cloud" and start becoming familiar with the more technical client/server terminology.
Google forum search: Use Google Search box in upper right side of this page.
Why I like my 2005 Rio Yellow Honda S2000  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWjMvrkUqX0

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy