Go Down

Topic: ArduinoBT Windows 7 problem (Read 383 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi,
I am trying to program and control an Arduino BT via a Windows 7 PC. I have problems both programming and communicating with the board using a serial terminal.

To program, I tried the trick of pressing the reset button before, but it does not work. Any suggestion? On my macmini I can program it, so I do not think nothing is wrong with the board.

Can you suggest me a program to communicate as serial terminal? I tried real term, but it does not work. Moreover it creates 2 serial port on my PC, one for incoming and one for outgoing communications. Which should I use? My sketch is simply an analog port reading and printing on the serial port.

Once the BT board is linked to the PC, if I press the reset button on the board, I do not loose the connection,isn't it?

thanks,
marco

PS: I think the best is to buy a normal arduino and then add a BT shield, because this BT board is making me crazy :(

Looks like it is the similar problem I have but with vista. Crossing fingers hoping some one from Arduino would look into this issue and fix or suggest a patch or solution.

pito

Feb 04, 2013, 02:06 am Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013, 02:10 am by pito Reason: 1
Programming works fine ie.:
http://blog.iteadstudio.com/warless-program-your-iteaduino-bt-2/

Communication - you may try TeraTerm. Choose the Outgoing com.

PS: maybe you have to start with communication troubleshooting - gather some experience with BT and then go towards programming via BT.. :)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy