Go Down

Topic: three XBees line passing problem (Read 526 times) previous topic - next topic

I need to use three XBees in the line passing mode. Two XBees are attached to different sensors serving as transmitters and one XBee serves as a receiver to trigger a motor based on the condition of the two sensors attached to the transmitting XBees. For now, I tried just to attache a force sensor that produces 0V when not pushed and 3 V when pushed to one of the transmitting XBees (the sensor is attached to pin AD4/DIO4). I left the 2nd transmitting XBee free not attached to anything.

I have the connection right and there is an association between the transmitters and receiver. They are connected fine.

The problem is that when I am measuring the voltage on the AD4/DIO4 pin of the receiver, I see the voltage fluctuating between 0 and 3 constantly when I do not push on the force sensor. When I push on the force sensor, the voltage on the AD4/DIO4 pin of the receiver changes to 3 volts for sometime and again the voltage starts to fluctuate.

How can I configure these two transmitting XBees and one receiving XBee to get stable sensor status from each transmitting XBee?

XBees configuration parameters:

Receiver      Transmitters
ATID       1234        1234
ATMY       5678        1234
ATDL       1234        5678
ATAI        0                0
ATIR        14        -
ATIT        5                -
ATBD      3                3
ATIU        1                -
ATIA        -                5678
ATD0        3                4
ATD1        3                4
ATD2        3                4
ATD3        3                4
ATD4        3                4
ATD6        3                4

Thank you very much in advance for your feedback and assistance.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131